Behind the Scenes Video
Hi! Here is a behind the scenes video of me getting prepared for the upcoming Paws and Pics event and a couple of examples of the types of images you can expect to receive if you bring your pup out to see us!
Mathers Realty and Charlotte Life and Home.com both local real estate companies are sponsoring the 2nd Annual Paws and Pics Event.
WHEN: Saturday May 12 from 9am-12pm
WHERE: The Embrace Sculpture at 6799 Monroe Road Charlotte NC 28212
WHY: Because everyone needs professional photos of his dog. You'll receive a professionally edited image of your dog approximately around June 1st.
COST: Free! Thanks to Mathers Realty and Charlotte Life and Home :)
Per the Charlotte Mecklenburg leash laws, all dog will be leashed during the photo shoot. Your photos might look more like these two photos. I'll try to keep distracting elements out of the photos as best I can but with lots of people and dogs around, more of the photos might be zoomed in like the 2nd photo below.
A few rules:
- Please only bring your dog if he gets along well with other dogs & people. We are expecting a large crowd and the space isn't very large so there will be lots of dogs and people around.
- Make certain your dog is up to date on all of his vaccines. Please don't bring your pup if she is sick or in heat.
- Please give the dog being photographed lots of space.
- There are mirrors in the sculpture so we will try to keep everyone away so their reflections aren't seen in the photos.
- If your the dog mom or dad, be prepared to help with posing your dog or getting his attention.
- Have fun! We want you and your dog to have a great time.
Come out on Saturday and see me. It's going to be a fun time! It will be warm so dress appropriately, use sunscreen and bring water for yourself and your dog!