Do you have an urban dog? Do you like colorful photos? Do you have friends with dogs?
It's not a block party, it's a
What is a BARK Party?
- You and 1 - 2 friends meet up with me at one of Charlotte's great trendy locations and each of you has your dog photographed
- We coordinate our calendars, schedule the session and you choose your location
- The dogs are photographed individually
- Sessions last about 15 minutes / dog
- Within a few days of the session, you view your photos
- You choose your favorites
- You choose a 5x7 acrylic block, an 8x10 metal print or (2) 5x7 mounted prints (see samples below). You can also choose up to 3 digitals to receive.
BARK Party for 1: $350
BARK Party for 2: $300/owner
BARK Party for 3: $250/owner
Limit of 4 dogs total.
Additional print products and digitals may be purchased.
Choose from a variety of locations in Southend, NoDa, Plaza Midwood or MoRA.
Think you can't do this because your dog can't be off-leash?
Concerned that your dog can't be off leash? All of the dogs in these photos were on leash and someone was holding the leash.
Click here to see a before and after photo from my BARK Party with Sully.
Dogs should feel comfortable in urban settings around other people and dogs.
All dogs will be leashed during the session. Leashes will be edited out of the photos, collars and harnesses won't.
What You Get:
5x7 Acrylic Block (Tater Tot, the English Bulldog)
8x10 Metal Desktop Art (Juno, the Bernese Mountain Dog)
(2) 5x7 Mounted Prints (Otis, the Rottweiler)
You can choose more than one item for an additional $100.
The full product line is available for purchase.