Do you have an urban dog? Do you like colorful photos? Do you have friends with dogs?
It's not a block party, it's a
What is a BARK Party?
- You and 1 - 2 friends meet up with me at one of Charlotte's great trendy locations and each of you has your dog photographed
- Coordinate your schedules, contact me to schedule the session and choose your location from the photos
- I photograph the dogs individually
- The session lasts about 15 minutes / dog
- 7-10 days after the session, we get together to view your photos
- You choose your favorite photo and see sample products
- You order your choice of a 5x7 acrylic block, an 8x10 metal print or (2) 5x7 mounted prints (sample photos coming soon!) You receive the same matching digital files.
BARK Party for 1: $350
BARK Party for 2: $300/owner
BARK Party for 3: $250/owner
Limit of 4 dogs total. If an owner has more than one dog, add $100/dog.
Additional print products and digitals may be purchased.
Choose from a variety of locations in Southend, NoDa, Plaza Midwood or MoRA.
Dogs should feel comfortable in urban settings around other people and dogs. All dogs will be leashed during the session. Leashes will be edited out of the photos, collars and harnesses won't. All dogs pictured here were on leash.